Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Now I Just Need A Vodka Award, And I Can Have A Party!




I feel like it's that last week of school. You know, the one where all the overachievers get rewarded for all their hard work? For the second time this week, I've been honored with an award!

This time, Nancy at f8hasit has given me the Lemonade Award. Anyone who wins the award must link back to the person they got the award from (check), and pass the award on to someone else.

1. Chris "Kuncklehead" Rushdie at Kuncklehead!. Whether complaining about shopping with his wife, or telling you about the sordid past of Cookie Monster, the Knucklehead will always make you laugh.

2. Raine at True Confessions Of A Single Mother. Being a single mom is tough, so I figured she could some lemonade!

3. Theresa at An Officer And A Garbage Can. She always has something interesting to say. Plus she's a fellow Tom Brady hater!

Now, go read these blogs and comment on them! Go! Go! Fly, my pretties!

8 comments:

  1. I'd opt for the Vodka award too. But can we add some vodka to the lemonade?
    Funny, I already have two of your nominees in my sidebar. LONG standing there, by the way! Congrats to Chris and Theresa!
    And now I'm off to see Raine...thanks for the lead!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I was thinking when I came up with the title: A vodka award to mix with the lemonade award!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the props! I'll put this up right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay if you will go ahead and get that Vodka you got yesterday (being you got an award for being smart, and funny and stuff surely you did). Let's get the party started! Woot!

    Congrats on your award from Nancy! Stopping by from there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Knucklehead: Always happy to pass on an award to someone deserving.

    @youthinkyoucanblog: Thanks for stopping by. I'll return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow JF, I don't know what to say. Thanks for the award. I think it's awesome. I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    Love your new blog look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Theresa: Yeah, I guess it would be a good idea to actually inform the people I nominate next time!lol

    @Chrissy: Thanks. I felt like it was time to "Flip This Blog" as the cats real estate game would say.

    ReplyDelete