10. I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies (or read any of the books. And NEVER seeing them is one of my life's goals.
9. When I'm in the car, I'm constantly hitting the "SCAN" button on my radio.
8. I think the greatest commercial jingle ever is the Diesel Driving Academy song (Hear It Here!) (If you live in Louisiana, you've heard this song!).*
7. I can tell you what episode of Frasier or The Simpsons is playing after seeing no more than the first 30 seconds of each episode.
6. I can tell the difference between butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
5. I used to work with a guy who looked like a real life version of Mr. Peanut.
4. I'm disgusted with what the TV Land network is becoming.
3. I'm a registered Republican, but Harry Truman (a Democrat) is my favorite president.
2. I think dentistry is a big racket, and the average dentist makes Jon Gotti look like a quior boy.
1. I'm posting this because I can't think of ANY other interesting blog topics.
*Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if the Diesel Driving Academy jingle gets stuck in your head for the next 16 years like it has for me.